Scitscat Music - Totally unprofessional in every way!

5 of 8 Scitscat Music reviews

1. Double sold a guitar I had already purchased so had to wait for new stock.

2. They continued to list the guitar on eBay as being in stock - it wasn't!

3. To be fair they paid extra for delivery to expedite the guitar when it finally came in from their suppliers but it got held up at customs. I don't blame them for that but if they hadn't double sold the guitar in the first place it wouldn't have been late. As a result, a little girl was let down at Christmas.

4. They promised to write 'Christmas Gift' on the packaging to help shift it though - they didn't!

5. They promised at point of sale that they could swap metal strings for nylon. The guitar arrived with metal strings and it turns out it's not possible anyway so clearly they don't know their business. Either that or they told me lies to grab a sale. They totally denied that they would swap the strings but I have evidence that they sent the guitar on the understanding that the nylon strings were 'pre-installed'.

6. They promised that if the guitar did not arrive by Christmas they would refund but they didn't.

7. We complained about their performance to date and they said they would refund ONLY if we gave positive feedback. This is feedback extortion. I complained to eBay and they upheld my complaint.

8. This company makes promise after promise and doesn't stick by it and when you challenge them they get rude and they tell lie after lie and then accuse the buyer of lying. They seem to believe that if they say something, it is true, but completely ignore evidence to the contrary - and I have plenty of evidence that states the above points are factually accurate.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I want the company to fulfil the promise they gave us which was a refund if the guitar did not arrive on time, which it didn't. I have the email where that promise is made as evidence.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Guitar
Review category
Shopping
review #580307 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Scitscat Music? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
5 of 8 Scitscat Music reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
243

Jan 29, 2015 #938145

Really helpful review. have had similar poor performance from this dreadful company.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Scitscat Music. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Scitscat Music.
Filing a new complaint about
×