Scitscat Music - Totally unprofessional in every way!
1. Double sold a guitar I had already purchased so had to wait for new stock.
2. They continued to list the guitar on eBay as being in stock - it wasn't!
3. To be fair they paid extra for delivery to expedite the guitar when it finally came in from their suppliers but it got held up at customs. I don't blame them for that but if they hadn't double sold the guitar in the first place it wouldn't have been late. As a result, a little girl was let down at Christmas.
4. They promised to write 'Christmas Gift' on the packaging to help shift it though - they didn't!
5. They promised at point of sale that they could swap metal strings for nylon. The guitar arrived with metal strings and it turns out it's not possible anyway so clearly they don't know their business. Either that or they told me lies to grab a sale. They totally denied that they would swap the strings but I have evidence that they sent the guitar on the understanding that the nylon strings were 'pre-installed'.
6. They promised that if the guitar did not arrive by Christmas they would refund but they didn't.
7. We complained about their performance to date and they said they would refund ONLY if we gave positive feedback. This is feedback extortion. I complained to eBay and they upheld my complaint.
8. This company makes promise after promise and doesn't stick by it and when you challenge them they get rude and they tell lie after lie and then accuse the buyer of lying. They seem to believe that if they say something, it is true, but completely ignore evidence to the contrary - and I have plenty of evidence that states the above points are factually accurate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want the company to fulfil the promise they gave us which was a refund if the guitar did not arrive on time, which it didn't. I have the email where that promise is made as evidence.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "The items ordered did arrive, but were nothing like the pictures advertised, one item was faulty and their size guides are totally inaccurate (see their tops laid on top of..."
- "I thought an ink cartridge was special to the my mail machine, I searched on line and could buy at £48 I spoke to FP Mailing and they asked..."
- "Hi I have been a customer of Amazon now for six years but after a friend used my computer to have me help him with his account they have removed..."