Scitscat Music - Totally unprofessional in every way!
1. Double sold a guitar I had already purchased so had to wait for new stock.
2. They continued to list the guitar on eBay as being in stock - it wasn't!
3. To be fair they paid extra for delivery to expedite the guitar when it finally came in from their suppliers but it got held up at customs. I don't blame them for that but if they hadn't double sold the guitar in the first place it wouldn't have been late. As a result, a little girl was let down at Christmas.
4. They promised to write 'Christmas Gift' on the packaging to help shift it though - they didn't!
5. They promised at point of sale that they could swap metal strings for nylon. The guitar arrived with metal strings and it turns out it's not possible anyway so clearly they don't know their business. Either that or they told me lies to grab a sale. They totally denied that they would swap the strings but I have evidence that they sent the guitar on the understanding that the nylon strings were 'pre-installed'.
6. They promised that if the guitar did not arrive by Christmas they would refund but they didn't.
7. We complained about their performance to date and they said they would refund ONLY if we gave positive feedback. This is feedback extortion. I complained to eBay and they upheld my complaint.
8. This company makes promise after promise and doesn't stick by it and when you challenge them they get rude and they tell lie after lie and then accuse the buyer of lying. They seem to believe that if they say something, it is true, but completely ignore evidence to the contrary - and I have plenty of evidence that states the above points are factually accurate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want the company to fulfil the promise they gave us which was a refund if the guitar did not arrive on time, which it didn't. I have the email where that promise is made as evidence.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "Hi I have been a customer of Amazon now for six years but after a friend used my computer to have me help him with his account they have removed..."
- "I thought an ink cartridge was special to the my mail machine, I searched on line and could buy at £48 I spoke to FP Mailing and they asked..."
- "Disgusting flowers Leaves and heads of flowers fallen off..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."